Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Making money - Part 2

I am just updating any readers on the events concering my speeding fine as i wrote about in Febuary. Well i did get a letter form the court, but the bizzare thing was that it did not inform me as to where i should actually pay my 100zł fine.

Convinced that a second letter containing the actuall bill and payment details would come i sat tight. After two weeks i had received nowt! Therefore being the honest citizen i am i went to the local police station. The guy on duty was as bafflled as me and said he didin't have a clue and that we should either wait orring a telephone number on the letter.

He actually spent more time complaining that the new spped cameras were causing him a lot of hassle as he had to chasse people up after they had broken the speed limit by a couple of k. This was seriously eating into his peoper police duties and staring to get on his wick!!

The story just gets more and more bizzare!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment